Madison Bookkeepers WI
With more than 10 years’ experience in bookkeeping, Madison bookkeepers from CM Business Services gladly offers you a bunch of solutions for all your bookkeeping issues. Beginning with setting up of computerized accounting systems to reconciliation of your bank accounts and everything in between, we take care of all your accounting needs (except income tax filing) while letting you focus on the growth of your business.
Efficient support and follow-up is something that you can look forward to when you decide to let us handle your Madison bookkeeping matters. We are assisted by able people who are quick to help you out when you seek assistance.
You, as our client, can count on us 100%. We are very reliable and thorough, and are professional in our work. We’ll do all your nitty-gritty drudge paperwork for you which otherwise will devour a major part of your time, leaving you with none for your business development. So, if you want to forget all about your Madison Bookkeeping work and concentrate on your business, hand over your books to us and trust us to carry out the accounts management for you.
Here is a list of the services that we offer you for a moderate fee. For a free Madison bookkeeping consultation, contact us now on (608) 241-4526.
Madison Bookkeeping Services From CM Business Services
Quickbooks Bookkeeping & Quickbooks Training
- Bookkeeping services include installation of the complete Quickbooks accounting software and set up. You don’t need to have any prior experience in using this software
- Specialized Quickbooks training for your company. Whether you are starting a new business or have an existing business and want to use the latest technology available today, CM Business Services provides you with all the bookkeeping assistance you may need. We also help you gain knowledge about specific features of the software that would enhance your business growth
- We help you with overseeing of entries on a monthly basis
- We have the expertise to help you learn and customize Quickbooks to your best advantage in order to achieve your business goals. For instance, if you want to know how your business fared during a particular period, you can instantly get a report for that period. Customized Quickbooks can help you get several reports which allow you, the small business owner, to use them profitably.
Accounts Payable and Receivable
- An accurate record of transactions is extremely important for efficient bookkeeping that in turn helps conduct a good business. In whatever form you may hand over your bills, it is our primary duty to transform them into a coherent record. Computerized posting of entries is done to facilitate easy tracking of your bills and invoices
- We prepare detailed reports or summaries of your bills and invoices. We also keep track of customer advance payments, surplus payments and part payments
- We help you maintain a clear record of customer purchase history
- We can meet up with you or your manager for a Madison bookkeeping review session once or twice a month at your convenience
- Preparation of customer sales reports
Check Writing and Deposits
- We prepare computerized checks with voucher history
- Computerized deposit slips available with payment history
CM Business Services, as your Madison bookkeeper, helps you with the following:
- Accurate balancing of your accounts
- Reconciliation of your bank statements
- Reports of your outstanding checks and deposits
Sales and Use tax Reporting
- The WI sales tax and use tax must be reported correctly to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. Failure to pay these taxes in time is liable to attract heavy penalties, especially now since the WDOR are going to be auditing businesses with sales tax permits. We undertake to calculate and pay the sales and use tax to the department accurately and on time
- The sales tax applies to retail sales. Use tax is levied on any material purchased by a business for free distribution to its customers
- We advise you suitably to maintain proper records of all purchases that are put to use so that accurate reporting is ensured
- We prepare accurate and timely Sales & Use tax reports
Benefits of Madison Bookkeeping Services From CM Business
- Up-to-date information on your business profitability
- Use of the latest technology like Quickbooks software to make your bookkeeping work easier and more productive
- We offer expert services at an affordable price
- Regular follow up with monthly review sessions
- Maintenance of records to your satisfaction
- Efficient tracking of invoices and bills
- Reporting of sales and use tax to the Revenue Department
Our bookkeepers at CM Business Services wish to make your professional life easier by assisting you in the best possible way. Madison bookkeeping services is the best solution you can count on, for all your bookkeeping needs.
Look no further, contact us today for a one hour free consultation to know more about us and our work. Contact us now for a FREE one-hour consultation or call us today on (608) 241-4526 to schedule a FREE consultation for your your bookkeeping needs in Madison, Wisconsin.